Duties include but not limited to the following
- Assist in Everyday checking all oils and fluids prior to starting and add as needed and grease equipment daily. Use a rag and wipe of excess grease so it does not keep onaccumulating all over the equipment and place rags in a bucket so they can be brought back to shop and cleaned thru the uniform service. Air pressure must also be checkedand if the tires are low then inflate to the recommended PSI.
- Assist in removing all trash from the equipment at the end of every day and place in a trash container so it is not thrown all over the job. The floor area of the machine shall be swept at the end of each day as well.
- Assist in cleaning tracks out at the end of everyday.
- Responsible for picking up all tools throughout the day or when you are done for the day and return them to lock box or truck in an organized manner.
- If you use another crew’s tools, then you communicate with them when you are obtaining the tools and it is your responsibility to return them. After the tools arereturned you must call them and verify in fact that they did receive the tools back.
We offer the following employee benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Competitive Salary